sexta-feira, 8 de março de 2013

Philippe Halsman disse SALTA e eles saltaram / Philippe Halsman and the "JUMP" series


Marilyn Monroe, 1959



Audrey Hepburn, 1955



Brigitte Bardot, 1951



Marilyn Monroe, 1959



Dean Martin e Jerry Lewis, 1951



Marilyn Monroe e Philippe Halsman, 1954


Fotos de  Philippe Halsman, para a sua série de fotos JUMP.


"Starting in the early 1950s I asked every famous or important person I photographed to jump for me.  I was motivated by a genuine curiosity.  After all, life has taught us to control and disguise our facial expressions, but it has not taught us to control our jumps.  I wanted to see famous people reveal in a jump their ambition or their lack of it, their self-importance or their insecurity, and many other traits." –P.H.

From “Philippe Halsman’s Jump Book” (1959)


Há mais saltos AQUI.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...